Get effective HP technical support for various types of HP technical issues!
HP is one of the most popular American based company, which provides a wide range of laptops, printers, desktops, camera, scanner, workstations and many others. It also provides software and networking solutions to the users. In present days, there are billions of users are available across the world who are using the HP products for various purposes. HP products are well known for its high speed, good quality and latest features which is given to the users. All the products of HP are secure and easy to use.
Sometimes users face many technical issues while using the HP products. In such types of conditions, users can contact with HP technical support team to get the specific help from the well trained technical staffs.
Some of the technical issues of HP products are given below:
- HP printer installation issues.
- Configuration and set up issues of HP laptops.
- Software installation issues.
- HP camera drivers issues.
- Connectivity issues.
- HP printer paper jam issues.
- Windows installation issues in HP laptops.
- HP driver installation issues.
How to install HP printer in Windows 7?
Are you facing any difficulties to install your HP printer in Windows 7? then don;t worry about that and apply the following steps:
- First of all, you have to be needed to open your computer and then connect HP printer with your computer.
- After that, tap on the Start icon which is available at the bottom side.
- Now click on the Control Panel and then tap on the Devices and Printers icon.
- Now tap on Add a Printer under the Devices and Printers option.
- choose Add a Local Printer option and then tap on the Next icon.
- Now select Use an existing port option and after that, tap on the Next.
- Now choose your HP printer from the printer’s list.
- After that, select Use the driver that is currently installed and then tap on the Next icon.
- Now type the name of your printer under the Printer name option and then on the Next.
- Now tap on the on Finish icon to complete the process.
How to fix HP laptop keyboard key not working?
If your HP laptop’s keyboard key is not working, then apply the following steps to fix that problem:
- Turn off your laptop and restarts it again.
- Go to the Device Manager and uninstall and reinstall the keyboard software.
- For this, click on the View and then choose Show Hidden Devices.
- Now click on the Keyboards option and then choose Uninstall by right clicking.
- Now restart the laptop to complete the process.
Looking for a HP technical experts help!
Have you face any technical issues with you HP products? Then don’t think too much and contact with HP tech support which is one of the sufficient place to fix all your queries with the help of technical experts. All of these experts are certified by the company and available at 24/7 hours.