CONTACT COX EMAIL CUSTOMER SERVICE TO FIX YOUR ISSUES
Nowadays, almost every user has a Cox email account in the world. The popularity of Cox email is such that if someone doesn’t have a Cox email account, that he definitely want to create one. According to a recent survey conducted in last years, around 90% of the Internet users wanted to create a new Cox email account but many of them were not aware of the account creation process. So, if you also don’t know how to create a new Cox email account, then do not worry because after reading this article, you will become an expert on solving the issues of the Cox email account. Ending your wait now, mentioned below are the effective steps to create a new Cox email account.
- Firstly, the users have to go to the Official website for creating a new Cox email account.
- After that, they have to click on Sign In My Account button on the top right corner of the screen.Then, they have to click on No Account? Register
- Now! Link in blue color located below the Sign In button.
- Next, they have to enter their 16 digit account number without any space or hyphens, which is written on the top right corner of their Cox services bill.
- Then, they have to enter the last four digits of their Cox Pin, located on their Cox services bill.
- After that, they have to enter the Security Challenge Code in the respective box and should click on the Next button.
- Next, they have to type their User ID for their Cox email account and should also enter a new password for their account.
- They have to reenter their password in the next box.
- After that, they have to enter the configuration settings for their incoming and outgoing mail servers for their Cox email account.
- Next, the users have to enter their mobile number or an alternative email address so that they can verify their identity by receiving a verification code and then entering it in the respective fields.
- Finally, they have to enter their personal details and should click on Done button.
How to resolve attaching & sending file issues with cox email technical support team
By following the above steps, it is a 100% guarantee that you would be able to crate a new Cox email account easily. However, along with the account creation issue, the next problem which the Cox users face majorly is sending and attaching the file while sending a mail in their Cox email account. So, here are the steps to do so.
- Firstly, the users have to go to the Official website of Cox webmail account.
- After that, they have to enter the User ID along with the password of their Cox webmail account.
- Next, they have to click on Enhanced Webmail button.
- After that, they have to tap on the Sign In button.
- Then, they should click on the New button located in the top bar in the Webmail Inbox.
- Next, in the New Message window, they have to click on the Attach button.
- After that, under the Select file(s) to upload window, they have to select the location of their files, which they want to attach with their email and should click on the Open button.
- The users have to make sure that the maximum size of their attached file is not more than 20 MB.
- Then, they have to click on the Send button in order to send the message along with that attached file.
So, if you are not able to attach the files and send them using the above-mentioned steps, then you should immediately contact the Cox email customer service in order to fix your issues.