CONFIGURE YOUR CISCO ROUTER WITH QUICK CISCO ROUTER TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Long time ago, people were looking for cheap and efficient routers everywhere. To their surprise, the Cisco came with the best variety of routers many decades ago and is still ruling the networking industry by producing the best routers favored by everyone in the world. However, it has been seen from the past few years that a large number of users have faced problems with their Cisco Routers. A majority of those users face problems while configuring their Cisco Routers for which they frequently contact the Cisco router customer service. So, if you also don’t know the router configuration steps, then don’t worry because we want to let you know that the procedure of doing that is extremely easy. Ending your wait now, here are the steps you need to follow immediately.
- Firstly, the users should note down the IP address, network protocol, along with the subnet mask of their Cisco router so that they can determine which kind of network they need to configure.
- Next, they have to connect their Cisco router with their PC using the cable and then they should turn their PC on.
- After that, the users have to click on the Windows key, and then on Programs, then click on Accessories, and after that, click on Communications, and finally click on Hyperterminal option in their Windows PC.
- Next, they have to name their new connection as Cisco.
- Along with that, they have to set the port to Com 1 and they also have to set the baud rate to 9600.
- After that, they have to click on the OK button.
- Then, they have to turn on their Cisco router and by doing that, they will see the boot up screen for the setup mode. They have to configure their Cisco router by that setup mode. Moreover, they can also use the terminal window to do the same.
- In this article, we are mentioning the steps for terminal mode. So, the users have to type n and after that, they have to press the Enter key so that the terminal window interface would be launched.
- After that, they have to set the router name in the screen, if it has not been set earlier.
- Next, they have to type enable in the next screen. After typing that, they have to press the enter key. Then, they will reach the router# that is the privileged mode.
- Then, they have to type the configuration terminal and then press the Enter key. After that, they will see the router(config)# on the screen. By doing so, they will reach the Global Configuration mode of their Cisco router.
- Then, they have to type ‘?’ in the command prompt and after that, they will see a big list of the commands. Then, they have to enter the name of the particular command and after that, they will see its description on the screen.
- Finally, the users can enter different commands so that many different interfaces of the router along with its components can be configured very easily.
So, by following the steps 1 to 13, you can easily configure your Cisco router to work as you want. But if you have to face any kind of problem in any step, or you are finding it difficult to understand any of the steps mentioned above, then you can immediately contact the Cisco router customer support so that all your doubts will be solved instantly by the experts of the Cisco Router Support Team.
Obtain simple tips for connecting one Cisco Router to Another to Expand a Network with cisco router customer service team
Cisco router is extremely famous networking device and commonly used by the users to enhance the speed of the internet. This router is very easy to install and used by the users but in case, a user face any issue then he can have the right information from its tech support experts who fixes the entire issues related to the router at any time. There are several users who have the little healthy knowledge of tech support and they are able to configure and set up the router to connect the internet to the another device but they sometimes get failed and unable to perform that action on the time.
At that situation, the user can have the correct information and help from its dexterous techies of Cisco router customer service who provides reliable to help to fix out the issue at the correct time. By this way, Here in this content describing Cisco router which user have to connect to the another router to expand the network typically.
In fact, this process needed at that time when users have to connect the several computers for the home and small business network and have no available ports. In this case, it is necessary to add another router to add multiple devices and expand the network without any hamper. In this case, a second router can be a wi-fi that allows connecting device without any wire and port.
In this network, a user can get the fast internet speed to distribute the connection of the internet. Let`s see how it works.
Follow the steps and learn how to add a router to another to expand home or small business network:
Before starting the process user have to gather the equipment and then identify the router on which user is trying to be working.
- Now have a computer available to set up to the router and have an Ethernet cable available for each delay.
- Make sure having enough power outlets available to plug in two routers to add any additional devices.
- Now unplugged the power from both routers.
- Go for the procedure of setup router 1 and run and Ethernet cable from the WAN or Lan port of the router 1 to the internet port the high-speed modem.
- Now run an Ethernet cable from one of Router 1’s LAN ports to the computer’s Ethernet port and then turn on the modem and router.
- Then after, open a web browser and type 192.168.0.1 in the URL address bar and then bring up the router’s admin interface in the web browser.
- Click log in using the router admin user-name and password combo for the both routers.
- Click Yes button and then make sure DHCP is enabled on router device and test the network and internet connection.
- If want to make anyone router as a wi-fi then user have to go to the wi-fi settings and then click on the wifi network to make.
- Now go to the network option and then select the IP to allow connecting multiple networks as wifi.
- Go to the run and then type IP configuration command and then see the wifi networks and then exit from the command.
- Having connected both routers close all the tab and then check out the network by using one by one computer.
For additional help and information related to the router, a user can make a call to Cisco router customer support phone numberwhich is available 24 by 7 to fix the issue at the earliest and enjoy the glitches free internet service finally.