Windows live mail and Windows 7 both are the best part of the Microsoft Windows. Windows Live Mail is only included with Windows operating systems starting with Windows 7. Windows 7 has been merged along with the multiple features and services that managed a variety of the services and products without any kind of technical bugs.
Windows live mail is most compatible with the Windows 7 and this user can access Windows live mail easily. Windows live mail technical support team isavailable 24 by 7 in fixing the complex issue in no time.Yet, some of the users are having any issue while accessing Windows live mail, follow the steps below.
- Open Windows 7 and then click the add email account option.
- Enter the full Email address, Display name and check the box and then click next button.
- Now select the IMAP or POP 3 mail server settings and then enter the Windows live mail ID.
- Type the port number 995 and then clear text authentication and then click the next button.
- Enter the again full email address and then click SMTP mail server settings.
- Type the port number 587 and then clear text authentication and then click the next button.
- Click the finish button at the end of the procedure.
For further more information and help a user can visit Windows live mail customer service center which is open round the clock for offering the reliable assistance at any time.