Google Chrome Ad blocker is an application designed and developed by the Google which blocks the unwanted ads. Whenever you visit any websites, the ads appear on the page which hampers the work and the Ad blocker prevents such ads to display on the page.
Adblock in Google Chrome work smoothly and offer the best result to the users so that they can work smoothly, but sometimes the blocker shows few errors and also says that the blocker has crashed. So, if you are facing the same situation, then follow the troubleshooting steps to resolve such issue.
Make sure you are using the latest version of Google Chrome
- To verify the same, open Google Chrome.
- Click on the ‘Menu’ icon and from the drop-down menu, select ‘Help’.
- Now, select ‘About Google Chrome’ from the menu list of ‘Help’.
- Thereafter, a new window will appear which will show the version of Chrome which you are using. If an update is required, then Chrome will do the same automatically.
Google Chrome Ad Blocker Disable Extensions
Before disabling the extensions, first check whether Google Chrome Ad blocker issue if from the extension or not and for the same, run Ad blocker in Incognito and if it is running smoothly, then disable the extensions and for the same,
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click on the ‘Menu’ button and from the drop-down menu, select ‘More tools’ and further select ‘Extensions’ from the listed options.
- Thereafter, a new page will appear which will show the extensions, select the one and click on ‘Disable’, repeat this process for all.
Google Chorme Customer Support
Now, restart your browser and this time Ad blocker will run smoothly. If the issue still persists, then contact Google Chrome customer support for the assistance. The team will fix the issue with the advanced solution in a quick span of time. Hence, stay connected with them and enjoys the features of Ad blocker.