Do you want to know that why your iCloud is not working after installing it on your Android device? You have to first check out the settings of your mobile device is matching with the iCloud services or not, if not you are required to go to the settings to enable the services that help to run iCloud email account with ease. It requires two steps of authentication in order to manage its privacy during setting up iCloud webmail account on an Android device.
How to fix when iCloud email not working fine?
If you are not able to use your iCloud email account on your Android device, you must have to go to the settings to enable the services and files that sometimes stops working due to all of sudden entered the virus into the mobile device with ease. So you must have to update your device and software with the complete scanning process and go for the settings of the email account service in your mobile device easily.
Below mentioned steps are helping you to fix when iCloud Email is not working on Android:
- Turn on your Android device and select the iCloud email account app.
- Enter the correct email address and password to sign in and go to the settings.
- Select contact, email, and calendar button then enter the correct email address and press next button.
- Select other mail server option and press enable button for a variety of files and application while using iCloud services.
- Having made some specific settings press save change button and enter the password to confirm at the end of the procedure.
Now go to the iCloud account to sign in and check out the emails from the inbox easily.